Home Max 27

Why should you have home insurance? When you move away from home, you are no longer covered by your parents’ home insurance policy. Therefore, you need your own insurance to protect you and your belongings. Our Home Max 27 home insurance policy provides coverage for young people under the age of 27 for many different events.

What’s always included in your insurance

The insurance policy includes property coverage that provides security if anything should happen to your belongings. You also have coverage if you should be assaulted, end up in a dispute and need legal assistance, become liable for damages, or if something happens while you are traveling.

In addition, all-risk insurance is always included so you can receive compensation if you accidentally lose or damage your property, for example by dropping your computer on the floor.

Property coverage

Here are some examples of events for which you can receive compensation through your insurance:

  • Theft and vandalism
  • Leakage
  • Fire and lightning
  • Damage caused by weather related events (such as storms, hail, flood)
  • Damage to household appliance
  • Damage to food in freezer
  • Damage to or loss of personal property as a result of a sudden and unforeseen event.


If you receive a claim for third-part injuries we will:

  • Help you investigate whether you are liable for the injury
  • Help you negotiate with the counterpart
  • Represent you in the event of court action and pay your legal costs
  • Pay the damages for which you are liable.

Legal assistance

If you become involved in a legal dispute, you can get reimbursement for an attorney and court expenses.

Assault coverage

If you are subjected to assault or other intentional violence, we will pay compensation through your insurance policy.

Travel insurance

This policy covers you if you should become ill or have an accident when travelling. You can receive compensation for medical expenses, transportation home and unused travel expenses. The policy also covers your personal belongings when you are travelling.

Crisis treatment

If you should be the victim of an assault or any other serious event covered by your insurance and need to consult a psychologist or psychotherapist the insurance cover the cost for up to 10 sessions.

Identity theft

Our home insurance always includes assistance if you are the victim of an identity theft. You receive 24/7 telephone assistance, with tips on how to protect yourself and help to limit the damage if it should happen.

Learn more about home insurance

You can find more information about our home insurance options in Swedish: Hemförsäkring